5/24/14 – Greensboro, NC
When and Where
Saturday May 24th, 2014
Approximately 3100 Starmount Dr.
Greensboro, NC 27403
What's New This Year
Glow in the Park has doubled the foam and will be adding special UV glow tunnels at each of the color stations! We are also including a Glow in the Park t-shirt with every registration received before May 9th! (sign up by May 9th to guarantee your free shirt. Glowers who do not register before t-shirt ordering deadline will not be guaranteed a shirt with their packet, but may have a chance to purchase a t-shirt on the day of the event)
Schedule of Events
- Early Packet Pick-up: Friday, May 23, 3-7pm at Hospice and Palliative Care of Greensboro, 2500 Summit Ave., Greensboro, NC 27405
- Day of Packet Pick-up: 6:30-8:30pm at Race Registration – Greensboro Arboretum, approx. 3100 Starmount Dr., Greensboro, NC 27403. Packets will not be available after 8:30 PM
- Run Start: approximately 8:45pm
- After Party: until 11:00pm
- Through December 31st $30
- Through March 6th $40
- Through May 2nd $45
- Through May 22nd $50
Children age 4 and under do not need to register, but will not receive the race goodie bag.
Celebrating life since 1980, Hospice and Palliative Care of Greensboro (HPCG), supports people in the Guilford County and surrounding areas while enabling them to live fully, with comfort and dignity, to the end of life. HPCG provides physical, emotional and spiritual support for people faced with a life-limiting illness as well as their caregivers and families.
Rules and Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.